martes, 24 de junio de 2014

Getting ready for summer


I got on the mail thanks to +Influenster and Freeman a voucher to be redeemed at my local Walmart. However I tried to do it in a Walmart Neighborhood Market and they didn't have any freeman products.

Last week I finally got my Freeman Barefoot lavender+mint foot cream, which actually haves tea tree oil and an amazing smell that I'm enjoying everytime i use it.

This is what I do. At night i rub a bit of cream on each foot, i massage my pair with circular and up and down movements, while enjoying the lavender scent. Sometimes, like today, After eating, i put something on the tv and give myself a treat, and by treat i mean a break, before i have to get back to work.

So far, so good, my feet are feeling smoother, I don't like the greasy feeling, I recommend to use it only at the pm and let the ingredientes work overnight for better results, do it on a daily basis, you'll have smoooooth feet ready for the summer.

1 comentario:

Adriana Briseño dijo...

Amigaaa yo tmb lo he usado y lo he amado! gracias por recordarme que existe ;) !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...