domingo, 11 de enero de 2015

Fresh Start Fusion

My Influenster freebie has arrived, a coupon to be redeemed at "Select Walmart locations". I was really excited about it, since I like making smoothies early in the morning, and well, this was gonna be of great use since I could try the Fresh Start Fusion from Rader Farms, an easy way to pop fruit into a blender and voilá, there goes a nice drink to keep you going... But I can't seem to find the product, I went to three different Walmarts, the one at Palm Avenue, then to the Eastlake super center and finally to the one at Broadway, all of them in Chula Vista. Of course I asked in all the stores about the product, the answer was the same, we don't carry Rader farms. I have to say I am really disappointed, I've never had any trouble with influenster's gifts. Anyways, this is my first.

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...